Friday, February 21, 2020

Welcome!

  Hello and welcome to Spring Creek Cottage! I am so glad you are here. My name is Kelsey and I am a Christian wife and mother with a heart for home. I have been married to my husband, Colton, for nine wonderful years, and together with our son, John, we have made our home in the country where we enjoy gardening, preserving, keeping chickens and bees, and learning old-fashioned skills.
   I decided to create this blog as an online journal of sorts, a way to document the country life we love and our progress as we continue to make this lovely bit of land our home. I hope that you will follow along and be encouraged as I share glimpses into our daily life.





  

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm so glad to have you here, Amy! Thanks for your support.

      Delete
  2. How wonderful to see you started a blog, Kelsey! Looking forward to reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Allegra! I'm glad you are here!

      Delete
  3. Hi, Kelsey!
    I found your blog via Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth and I read it all! And loved it!
    I'm a christian homemaker from Portugal and although we don't have children, I know that my place is at home, taking care of my house and my husband.
    Have a blessed weekend!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such kind words, Paula! I'm glad to have you here. Your job as homemaker is so important; it is a sacred and blessed calling. I pray you will find lots of encouragement here 💕

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Kelsey and God bless!💖

      Delete
  4. I just discovered your blog through a comment you left on the Cubby Crafts blog... I have been enjoying browsing through your posts, and I am looking forward to continuing to follow your blog! I have a lot in common with the interests you have posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Sunshine Country! I am glad you found me. I hope you will find some beauty and encouragement during your visits here- we do have many similar interests! Thank you for commenting and following along!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Please keep your comments kind.

"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." Ephesians 4:29