Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Hello, Again!

     Hello, is anybody there?  It has been so long since I have posted and so much has changed, not just in the world, but in my little world.  Fear not, all is well, and I apologize if I have caused any concern by my long absence.  The fact is, Colton and I have some very exciting news...

    We are expecting a baby!!!  I am about 15 weeks along and all is going well.  We are so excited!  And honestly, quite surprised.  We prayed for a child for six years before the Lord blessed us with John.  He is our little miracle.  While we had hoped for more children, we really didn't expect any more.  We are so grateful that God has chosen to bless us in this way once again.

"He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children.  Praise ye the LORD."
~Psalm 113:9

    I am sorry to have kept everyone in the dark all this time.  Truth be told, we shared the news with family and friends the moment we found out, but nausea kept me far away from screens!  Thankfully, that unpleasant symptom is starting to subside and things are getting back to normal.

    I do hope to keep blogging, but I can't make any promises as to how frequently that will be.  I was in a sort of survival mode during the first trimester, but now that I am feeling better, I have a lot of catching up to do around the home!  I am unsure of what this new season will bring, so please be patient with me as I find my footing.  I hope to get you up-to-date very soon on what has been going on around here the last two months!


6 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 09, 2020

    Congratulations, god bless all of you
    kind regards,
    Lisa, xo
    Sydney Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such wonderful news Kelsey. Take care of yourself dear girl. We will hear from you when we do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 10, 2020

    Congratulations! You take care of YOU. We'll be here when you're ready to come back. Blessings to your family, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful news! Blessings to you and your family! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kelsey, Such wonderful news! You might feel like it and have time later in pregnancy to write. When you will be needing more rest and some sit down jobs... blogging might be wonderful then. I really am so happy for you as I know how much you have longed for another baby! With much love Annabel.xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please keep your comments kind.

"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." Ephesians 4:29